Required skills and experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain M.I. forklift license
Preferred skills and experience:
- Previous forklift experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand 8 hrs,
walk, and sit.
- Use hands repetitively to handle, move, and/or lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Twist with body and reach with hands and arms.
- Push or pull up to 50 lbs
- Use hand impact machines
- Climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
- Communicate i.e. talk, hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to a controlled climate environment