Required skills and experience:
- Degreed with 3-5 years experience in quality preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications; specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Be knowledgeable in the TQM program including: fundamentals of probability and statistics, statistical quality control, quality planning and management, quality cost analysis, reliability and maintainability, quality information systems, automotive systems and procedures, blueprint reading and geometric tolerancing.
Preferred skills and experience:
- ISO9000 Quality Systems Training
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to make sound decisions