Required Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of estimating mold construction and part pricing experience required.
- Ability to read blueprints and CAD files.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of sense of urgency
- Customer service skills
- Plastics industry knowledge (building molds, molding parts, assembly automation)
Education and Job Experience Requirements
- Four (4) to ten (10) years of trade school, vocational/college education, apprenticeship, or related experience.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Required to stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead and bend to the floor
- Ability to travel by car or airplane as required
- Office and manufacturing plant
- Customer facilities