Preferred Qualifications for Hire or Promotion:
- 2+ years of accounts receivable experience using a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system
- 2+years of payroll processing experience on a computerized system
- Microsoft Office Applications, specifically, MS Excel
Education and Job Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Associates degree preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and fingers to handle and feel, talk and hear
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, push and pull
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 lbs. and occasionally may maneuver up to 50 lbs.
- Specific visions abilities required by this job may include but not limited to close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment for a minimum of 8-12 hours per day; able to work overtime on short notice, on occasion
- Must be able to stand continuously for the duration of a scheduled shift, minimum 8-12 hours per day, on occasion
The work environment and physical demands detailed above are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Regular, predictable attendance is required for this position. Attendance is a prerequisite to other job functions.