- The ability to work without supervision
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and establish facts
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills;
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures;
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures. Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to and takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Working knowledge of Plex.
- General knowledge of Safety practices and OSHA requirements preferred.
Education and Job Experience Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Must be able to read, write and speak English. Previous forklift experience required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and is exposed to humid conditions and temperature extremes.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Manual dexterity required to operate equipment. The employee must occasionally climb, or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Position requires the abilities to walk, sit, stand, lift and carry up to 60 pounds; ability to hear, understand and convey verbal communications of and to other personnel.
The work environment and physical demands detailed above are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.