Required Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Sufficient analytical skills to assess problems or unusual situations and develop solutions
- The ability to use statistical methods to analyze process capability
- Strong communication and training skills and the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- Proficiency with the MS Office software suite
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to OSHA and FDA.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be Computer Literate with experience using Microsoft Office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access as well as application specific software.
Education and Job Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology or a related discipline, plus two years of relevant experience; or a combination of education and experience that enables performance in all aspects of the position. RJG Certification preferred.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate may be exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
- Position requires the abilities to walk, sit, stand, lift and carry up to 50 pounds; ability to hear, understand and convey verbal communications of and to other personnel.
The work environment and physical demands detailed above are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.