- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge and proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of employee and management.
Education, Job Experience and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor degree in human resources or related field.
- 5 or more years of progressive human resources experience in non-union manufacturing environment, required.
- PHR/SPHR strongly preferred.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime and do minimal travel on short notice.
- Use of computers and small hand tools.