Multi-skilled individual with a primary responsibility to maintain equipment, troubleshoot and repair breakdowns on all production related equipment. Perform all preventative maintenance necessary to increase equipment reliability and reduce unplanned downtimes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain and repair all manufacturing & facilities equipment
· Maintain and repair electrical, mechanic and hydraulic systems
· Ability to plan construction procedures/methods and select materials
· Properly complete work orders for maintenance
· Provide preventative maintenance on all production equipment
· Must be familiar with various testing devices and equipment in each production area to troubleshoot and/or measure functions in each area
Decision Making Authority
· Stop processes if unsafe conditions exist or if quality expectations are not met
Preferred Qualifications for Hire or Promotion:
· Basic math skills and good reading skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information, materials and authorizations
· Ability to work well with others
· Able to work overtime as needed
· Good vision (near & far)
Required Educations/Qualifications for Hire or Promotion:
· Must be able to pass a forklift safety test & forklift driving test upon hire
Education and Job Experience Requirements
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent, preferred
· Extensive background in industrial maintenance, including: electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics, and injection molding machinery.
· 5 years Maintenance experience
· Ability to read schematics and blueprints
Work Environment and Physical Demands
· Ability to bend
· Ability to twist
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
· Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
The work environment and physical demands detailed above are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Regular, predictable attendance is required for this position. Attendance is a prerequisite to other job functions.