This position is responsible for the production of quality product on specific value stream and shifts which ensures timely delivery to customers. This position provides supervisory activities that support the MDI system for Safety, Quality, Delivery Cost, Growth and HR metrics in production. This position is responsible for training and facilitating other production supervisors and to promote company policies in a consistent manner. Some production work may be required.
Required Competencies, Skills, and Experience
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to communicate effectively in written & verbal forms
· Good interpersonal skills; can easily relate people
· Detail oriented, computer skills
· Leadership ability to ensure effective teamwork
· Ability and willingness to adapt to and help drive change
Education and Job Experience Requirements
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Three years in production supervisory experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands detailed above are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.